What could be a better way than to entertain your guests with authentic Spicy Chicken Fajitas using Santa Maria's Fajita Seasoning Mix.
Spicy Chicken Fajitas
1 pack of Santa Maria Fajita Seasoning Mix
1 pack of Santa Maria Plain Flour Tortillas
500g chicken breasts cut into strips
2tbsp of oil
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 bag of Salad leaves
1. Slice the chicken breasts and peppers into strips.
2. Add the oil and chicken breasts to a pan and fry until golden brown.
3. Add the onions and peppers to the chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the Santa Maria seasoning mix, turn down the heat and cook for a further 3 minutes.
5. Warm the Santa Maria Tortilla wraps by placing in the microwave for 45 seconds.
6. On top of each Tortilla place some salad leaves, fajita filling and a touch of guacamole.
7. Decorate with Lime and Coriander.
Then enjoy with friends and family. These Fajitas really are a delicious meal and so quick and easy to make. Have a marvellous Day of the Dead.
Santa Maria products are available from Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Waitrose.
We were sent some products for the purpose of this post but the opinion is our own.