I was recently sent these beautiful long sleeved lace trimmed pyjamas from Blackspade. This gorgeous two piece set is made from a modal/elastane fabric which is so lightweight and soft, making it incredibly comfy for my days in a hospital bed. The colour of the top is lilac with a burgundy lace trim and the bottoms are burgundy to match the trimming of the top. Whilst I am not looking forward to the operation, I am looking forward to lounging around in these pyjamas. If you haven't visited Blackspade before I highly recommend their products, they just feel so luxurious.
So what else have I put in my hospital bag?
- Toiletries – instead of buying my usual brand I bought a lovely set of Molton Brown, just because it made me feel better.
- Underwear – comfy knickers and bras, nothing worse than wearing something impractical.
- Dressing Gown – something cosy to snuggle in to, somehow snuggling up in something cosy can be quite reassuring.
- Slippers – something sturdy that will not slip off your feet.
- Notebook & Pen – what blogger would be without a notebook and pen.
- Hair Brush – I nearly always forget a brush so this is first in my bag.
- Healthy Snacks – it is always handy to keep a small stock of nutritional snacks just in case those hunger pangs strike.
- Mobile charger - A necessity if you are staying as an inpatient for more than a day.
- Medication - any prescribed medication.
- Reading glasses – obviously without these you will not be able to catch up on social media.
So wish me luck everyone, this time next week I will be admitted to hospital awaiting spinal surgery but hopefully I won't be away from technology for too long. I cannot tell you how scared I am, there are so many what ifs but I am really trying to stay focussed on being positive.
I was kindly gifted these pyjamas by Blackspade for my hospital stay but the opinion is entirely my own.