Ingredients for Cake
220g Self Raising Flour
2tsp Baking Powder
155g Soft Brown Sugar
65g Caster Sugar
100g Desiccated Coconut
1 Sachet Coconut Cream
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and grease and line two 20 inch cake tins.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture between the two tins and bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Turn out of the tins and leave to cool.
Ingredients for Butter Cream
150g Icing Sugar
1 Sachet of Coconut Cream
- Add sieved icing sugar to the butter and mix well.
- Add the coconut cream and cocoa and stir until all mixed in.
- Spread the butter cream over half of the cake and join together.
1 Bar of Milk Chocolate
4 mini Bounty Bars
- Melt the Chocolate and pour over the cake.
- Chop the Bounty bars and sprinkle randomly on top.
- Scatter desiccated coconut over the top.
As anybody else got any fabulous cake recipes using their favourite chocolate bars? I would love to have a nosey.