The range uses only natural ingredients that is free from steroids, SLS, parabens, lanolin, phthalates, antibiotics and paraffin, working with the skin to aide its own healing process. Gee used the following products on a daily basis for the last two weeks and we have noticed a marked improvement in her skin.
- Daily Nourishing Spray – Gee used this daily after showering and it really did soak in to the skin quickly, with no need to rub it in at all. £9.99
- Bathtime Bath Milk – This has to be my favourite product as it is a non greasy milk which soothes dry skin without leaving that slippery surface in the bath. Just use 2-3 capfuls in the bath. £9.99
- Bathtime Shampoo – Not only good for your hair but the scalp as well, it left Gee’s hair shiny and manageable. £8.99
- Bathtime Face & Body Wash – A great all over wash what can be used even on the face, it is so gentle. £8.99
- Outbreak Rescue Cream – This can be used if the skin becomes really dry or sore. £9.99
We were sent these products free of charge for the purpose of this review but the opinion is our own.