These books are ideal for busy mums, or indeed anyone who struggles to sit and read for any length of time. From gripping murder mysteries to a true story there is bound to be one that you will enjoy.
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai, Nobel Peace Prize Winner
- A Baby at the Beach café by Lucy Diamond
- The Anniversary edited by Veronica Henry
- The Double Clue by Agatha Christie (edited by Sophie Hannah and John Curran
- Too Good to be True by Ann Cleeves
- On The rock by Andy McNab, former SAS soldier
I love these short books and the stories are so enjoyable along with a bar of Galaxy. You can find more information over at Quick Reads.
I was sent a selection of the quick reads free of charge for the purpose of this review.