For the Pastry
8oz Tesco Plain Flour
4oz Tesco Butter
Pinch of Salt
Water to Mix
4 Tesco Chicken Fillets
1 Tesco Gammon Steak
4 Tesco Pork Sausages
Pack of Tesco Pancetta
Tesco Stir Fry Medley Pack
Tesco Chicken Stock with a hint of Sage
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 clove of Garlic
2 tsps Mixed Herbs
1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- Rub the butter in to the flour and add a pinch of salt, mix with approximately 30ml of cold water until you have dough. Place in the refridgerator to chill.
- Dice the chicken breasts, gammon steak and sausages.
- In a frying pan add the oil, crushed clove of garlic and mixed herbs and brown all the meat.
- Add a chicken stock to the pan along with 1 pint of water and simmer for about 25 minutes.
- At this point I added salt and pepper to our taste and thickened the stock with some chicken gravy granules.
- In seperate pans place about 2lb of diced potatoes in one pan and the vegetable mix in another one, boil until just cooked or to your preference.
- Add the vegetables and potato to the pie mix and place in a casserole/pie dish.
- Roll out the pastry and decorate to your liking. This is the point when my daughter takes over as she loves decorating pies.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
Tesco kindly provided the ingredients for this post and you can check out lots of other Baking ideas on the Tesco Real Food website.
I'm rather late posting this week but I'm looking forward to catching up with all the other bakes :) x