Parkdean sent me this wonderful cream tea hamper to talk about our #staycation and I want to share some of the places we will be visiting in Cornwall.
- Carnewas at Bedruthan Beach has spectacular views of sea stacks.
- Coverack is a small fishing village, with a quiet harbour.
- The Eden Project, we missed this last time but Grotbags can't wait to visit.
- Golithia Falls sits alongside the River Fowey and looks an amazing place to enjoy and autumn walk.
- Port Isaac reknowned for the tv series Doc Martin.
There is also a competition being run by Parkdean to win a family holiday and you can enter it here, wouldn't it be amazing to win? The competition closes on the 4th September so you still have plenty of time to enter.
So come October we will be climbing in to our wellies or walking boots and enjoying some of the sights that you can only see in Cornwall on our staycation, we cannot wait.
I was sent a cornish hamper for the purpose of this post.