Do you pamper your feet? Well I certainly have become a lot more aware of my feet since I started suffering with joint pain, gone are the days when I could walk around in heels, I now prefer to wear flats made of breathable fabrics which support my feet and I only wear heels on special occasions. Considering our feet support our whole body weight we often neglect them which can lead to lots of problems which can lead to pain and discomfort.
The kind folk at Premier Health and Hygiene recently sent me some pampering products to relieve my aching feet.
- CCS Foot Care Cream - this foot cream is fabulous, so rich and creamy, it has really improved the skin on my feet. Priced at £3.95 I think it is a great price.
- Gehwol Extra - protects against lots of foot conditions and warms the foot, it contains eucalyptus, rosemary, lavender and thyme oil and is priced at £2.96.
- Gehwol Fusskraft Mint - a lovely cooling mint lotion which absorbs really quickly leaving your feet feeling so refreshed, priced at £3.01.
- Pediroller - to relieve pain in the heel and foot arch by rolling it under your foot for 3-5 minutes twice a day, I really love this and find it really helps. The Pediroller costs £2.99.
- Silipos Gel Metatarsal Pads - to help reduce pain under your metatarsal heads. I haven't used these as yet but when I put my heels on I am definitely going to try them, priced at £3.82.
Why not give your feet a weekly treat, a nice hot soak to relieve the aches and pains followed by a pedicure which you can do yourself at a fraction of the cost. My tip is to apply lots of foot cream before bed and wear a pair of cotton socks, you can then wake up to supersoft feet in the morning.
I was sent this product free of charge for the purpose of this review.