Saturday, 11 January 2014

Week 2 of 2014 in Photos

This week seemed really strange as we had to get back into the routine of school and work so I have been snapping pictures often at the last minute.

Day 5 - I love the photo of Grotbags lying down, she can be so peaceful at times. Day 6 - was when daddy bought her a jigsaw which had a lot of pieces, Day 7 - the church through trees in Ashbourne.

Day 8 - I think my highlight was the photo of the WW1 field that has been sown with poppies to commemorate the war. Day 9 - learning times tables. Day 10 - practising the violin :(. Day 11 - chocolate the guinea pig in the playmobil stable.

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

Posted on the go :)

43 comments:

1. Love day 11 photo :)

2. sabrina montagnoli11 January 2014 at 14:42

Yep it's going to get tougher as we get back into daily routine for 365! Love the cheeky guinea pig.

3. my buggy junction11 January 2014 at 17:29

haha check out the guinea pig what a funny picture!!

4. He is is cute,a Grotbags adores him

ReplyDelete
  5. I find it hard being at work all the time.

6. Elaine Livingstone11 January 2014 at 20:43

we had guinea pigs, they make great pets, a bit more robust than a hamster and a bit ore interesting than fish. way to go with the violin.

ReplyDelete
  7. The violin pic reminds me of trying to learn as a child. I never did master it!

8. Love the guinea pig in the Playmobil house, how funny! #Project365
    www.myfamilyfever.co.uk

ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos hun, I bet the poppys will look lovely when they bloom!

ReplyDelete
  10. Just had a flashback to school with the violin photo although I played the flute then the guitar. Lovely photos, sounds like you've had a busy week :)

ReplyDelete
  11. I rushed with my photos this week too. Hoping to have a little more time next week

12. Sara (@mumturnedmom)11 January 2014 at 21:40

Love the guinea pig in the house :) The first, b&w, shot is lovely x #Project365

ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Pics... hehe how cute is that guinea pig peaky through the stable :) x

14. wow i always wanted to play the violin :-) some lovely pictures x

15. disqus_dIRjNoslsp11 January 2014 at 22:02

Grotbags! Poor girl! ;) Lovely week by the looks of the photo's!

ReplyDelete
  16. that poppy flower WW1 is beautiful what a lovely thing to do to never forget x

ReplyDelete
  17. The photo of your daughter lying down is wonderful! Lovely in black and white.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365.

18. She is concentrating so hard at the violin. Lovely photo

ReplyDelete
  19. Hehe a sad face after the violin practising post made me giggle! Can't imagine why! In a year or 2 youll be smiling whilst she practises :) Loving the church through the trees.

ReplyDelete
  20. My mum would never let me learn the violin when I was at school......I was upset at the time but now I know why! Lovely photos

ReplyDelete
  21. I love the picture of your daughter lying down too - really beautiful! Do you need earplugs for the violin practise?

ReplyDelete
  22. Definitely need ear plugs, it is a constant droning noise, who's she would hurry up and learn to play it.

23. Thanks Kara, I seem to get talked into anything. X

ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you Emma, yes they say practice makes perfect.

ReplyDelete
  25. No probs, I am slowly trawling through leaving comments on all the other fab entries.

ReplyDelete
  26. Yes Jenny I can't wait to see the flowers.

ReplyDelete
  27. It was a hectic week! Grotbags by name and nature :).

ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks Jamie, you will have to let your children learn :)

ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks Leanne, Grotbags will be training it for the circus next :).

ReplyDelete
  30. I think Grace finds it amusing, I'm surprised she hasn't dressed it up yet.

ReplyDelete
  31. I think it is really hard to play.

ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Elaine, we love them, very friendly little critters.

33. Jocelyn (@ihavecards)12 January 2014 at 11:15

Lots of lovely photos and I do love the guinea pig in there!

34. lovely pics. the church looks fab through the trees x

35. RollercoasterMum12 January 2014 at 23:38

I love the WW1 field sown with poppies and the guinea-pig in the stable is hilarious!

ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous photos, I am impressed with the violin playing, such a great instrument to learn