GOOD NATURED Summer Salads
Good Natured's colourful and crunchy pesticide-residue summer salads range include Perfect Peppers, Cool Cucumbers, Tantalising Tomatoes and Awesome Aubergines. Good Natured use only natural predators (good bugs) to control pests (bad bugs) and disease, so you can be assured that the range is grown in tune with mother nature, completely pesticide residue free. The produce is both good by name, and good by nature.
Roast Peppers with Garlic, Tomatoes, Courgette and Herbs
2 Good Natured Perfect Peppers (red), halved and deseeded
2 Good Natured Perfect (yellow), halved and deseeded
3 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
1 red onion, peeled and cut into eight wedges
1 courgette, halved and sliced
2 Good Natured Tantalising Tomatoes, thickly sliced
10-12 Good Natured Razzle Dazzle Basil leaves, roughly torn
2 tbsp olive oil
rocket leaves to serve
balsamic syrup to serve
• Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F) gas Mark 6.
• Place the halves of pepper in a roasting tin. Sprinkle over the garlic slices and then divide the onion, and courgette and tomato slices between them, tucking them inside the peppers.
• Tuck the roughly torn basil under the vegetables and then sprinkle with seasoning and the olive oil.
• Roast for 45 minutes.
• Serve hot or cold with a salad of rocket leaves drizzled with balsamic syrup.
I have used their image as it looked so much prettier than mine.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad