I was tagged by Maria to share some of the “why?” questions of my life. If my daughter asks me “Why?” I usually respond by saying “why not” as her “whys” usually come about after I have asked her to do something.
These are the rules:
1. Post your whys – as few or as many as you like.
2. Link up your post over at Mummy Central, and it would be great if you could leave a comment too.
3. Tag 5 bloggers to keep this going.
4. If you’re not a blogger, leave your whys as a comment below. I’d love to read them.
5. Show your support by reading a few others and commenting on them.
So these are my whys:
Why does it always rain when I am off work?
Why do spiders always find their way into my bedroom?
Why does one sock always seem to go astray in the wash?
Why do I have to wake my daughter all week for school and on the weekends she rises with the birds?
Why do I have to be the one who decides what we eat everyday?
I would like to tag:
I hope you will pop by their blogs and view their answers!